You are hereLinks to Other Preparedness Websites
Links to Other Preparedness Websites
National and International Organization Links
- The White House - Biodefense for the 21st Century - Our President's national strategy for biodefense.
- Citizen Corps - Get involved in your local community and participate in first response to national emergencies.
Bioterror-specific National Websites
- FEMA: Are you ready? - Guidebook describing how families should prepare for an emergency.
- United States Department of Health and Human Services: Disasters and Emergencies - Information on response in the event of major emergencies.
- Food and Drug Administration - Counterterrorism Website - Information regarding countermeasures, drugs, and preventative treatments in the event of terrorism.
New Jersey Counterterrorism Websites
- Department of Health and Senior Services - Health Infrastructure Preparedness and Emergency Response.
- UMDNJ-Rutgers University CounterACT Research Center of Excellence - A consortium of scientists focused on the development of countermeasures against chemical threats.
- Local Emergency Preparedness - A county-by-county list of local response infrastructure.
- New Jersey Preparedness Training Consortium - A partnership among healthcare institutions and agencies, providing continuing education to healthcare providers to prepare for and respond to hazards and public health emergencies.